Getting that perfect picture for your holiday photo card can be tricky. Here are some tips to make sure you get it just right:
- Start with the photo. There are many stylish options for holiday photo cards. But that perfect picture will really bring it all together.
- Consider going Black & White with your photo. Black and white photos have a timeless feel. They also match quite well with many colorful holiday photo cards.
- Choose a vacation photo – Many people opt for the summer / vacation photo to send out during the holidays. These photos tend to be more natural & capture the true demeanor of your family. Plus, there are many options to choose from when it comes to tropical or beach photo cards.
- Horizontal or Vertical – The majority of photo cards come in a horizontal layout. So, it’s important to consider this when taking your family photos. But, if your best photo is vertical, don’t worry – we’ve sought out a great selection of hard to find vertical photo cards.
- Go Digital – Many photo cards arrive with your picture digitally printed directly on the card. The digital option can save you assembly time & give you a more custom & updated look.