Summer has arrived and we are diving into beach bags! We are happy to announce that we now carry an extensive line of adorably functional Scout Bags by Bungalow. These fun bags are light weight and perfect for a relaxed summer lifestyle.
The Original Deano is what we consider to be the ultimate beach bag. It’s huge. It’s collapsible for easy storage. And best of all it’s light weight – so you don’t break your back when you are trying to relax. And it is washable. Scout bags wipe clean! Pack yours in your suitcase & get ready to relax at the beach.
By Dawn Meisch
If you need to plan a dinner party, but can’t think of a what theme to use, consider a Black and White Party. Choosing a party based on a few colors makes planning and decorating an easy task. Black and White are elegant colors that when blended together suggest a more sophisticated atmosphere. They also combine with other accent colors effortlessly.
The great thing about black and white is that it goes with everything. Most of polkadotpapershop’s invitations that are black and white also have accent color, which can be included as part of your overall color scheme.
No matter what atmosphere your party is or whether it is formal or causal, decorating is an easy matter when using black and white colors. An elegant arrangement of black and white taper candles or a black pedestal bowl filled with all white flowers adorning your table would be sure to impress your guests.
For this party, guests can be asked to choose their favorite of the two colors, and dress appropriately. More formal parties can ask for dresses or shirts and ties, while more casual parties can just ask guests to include at least one of the colors into their ensemble.
One aspect of your dinner party that can’t be overlooked is the dinnerware your food is served on. Noritake has some great dinnerware patterns that keep with the black and white theme like Stone Charcoal or Evening Glow as well as many other options.
Even with your menu, you can incorporate your color theme. You can either choose some black or white side dishes or cook only foods that are completely those colors. Mashed potatoes, wild rice, black beans, squid ink pasta, or anything dark chocolate would work well for your dichromatic dinner table.
Everyone will love the little touches that add to the color scheme. With some planning, your black and white dinner party will be a hit with your guests. It will be successful enough to repeat every year.
There is still quite a chill in the air, but we have summer parties on the brain. It won’t be long before all of you begin planning your summer cookouts, engagement patio parties, or kid’s pool birthday parties. We will have you covered. We are expanding our invitation lines to include great designs by Picture Perfect and Whitney English. Check out a few of our latest summer party invitation designs and start summer dreaming!
Everyone loves an adorably cute invitation. We say … don’t stop there! Our return address labels are stylish & fun and they add that extra special touch to your party invitations. Many of our invitations are accompanied with matching return address labels so you can set the tone for your party from the time the envelope arrives.
We’ve featured one of our most popular designs here – Pink Dot Return Address Label.
Our annual friends & family sale is going on now. Save 20% off of your entire order when your order by November 16th!
Our personalized stationery, address labels and self inking stampers make great gifts. Shop now & don’t miss the sale!
Enter FFSALE during checkout.
- Start with the photo. There are many stylish options for holiday photo cards. But that perfect picture will really bring it all together.
- Consider going Black & White with your photo. Black and white photos have a timeless feel. They also match quite well with many colorful holiday photo cards.
- Choose a vacation photo – Many people opt for the summer / vacation photo to send out during the holidays. These photos tend to be more natural & capture the true demeanor of your family. Plus, there are many options to choose from when it comes to tropical or beach photo cards.
- Horizontal or Vertical – The majority of photo cards come in a horizontal layout. So, it’s important to consider this when taking your family photos. But, if your best photo is vertical, don’t worry – we’ve sought out a great selection of hard to find vertical photo cards.
- Go Digital – Many photo cards arrive with your picture digitally printed directly on the card. The digital option can save you assembly time & give you a more custom & updated look.